The Podcast Host was conceived to tackle the current dearth of quality Podcasting Hosting platforms. Existing Podcasting Hosting sites are often extremely out of date, lacking in features and, most importantly, really lack in support. When things go wrong, or the system goes down, many hosting platforms are consicous by their absense.
We were tasked with designing a new Podcast Hosting platform which used cutting edge technology – the WordPress platform – and the main aim was ease of use and transparency. Support materials were developed and we’re pleased to say that they are getting excellent feedback, helping beginner podcasters make their first foray into web broadcasting.
Latest posts by colinmcgray (Posts)
- A Chat About Social Media Marketing - March 27, 2014
- Grow Your Email List: The Best Ways to Create Easy, Effective Opt In Forms - March 11, 2014
- What is Design? Is it a Problem Solving Process, Needing Clear Definitions at the Start? - November 7, 2013
- Getting Your eCommerce Category Structure & Category Pages Right - August 3, 2013
- Time Tracking Tools for Both Online and Offline Work - July 30, 2013