The Beer Vault was conceived as a new style of ecommerce outlet, selling quality craft beer to that rapidly growing market. It was centred around a membership scheme and a craft beer club, so it was designed primarily to capture visitors details to allow the owners to put them through a sales funnel, hopefully ending in a customer subscription.
This project involved branding, ecommerce development and a great deal of internet marketing consultation and development continues right now. The Beer Vault should be released to the public very soon.
Latest posts by colinmcgray (Posts)
- A Chat About Social Media Marketing - March 27, 2014
- Grow Your Email List: The Best Ways to Create Easy, Effective Opt In Forms - March 11, 2014
- What is Design? Is it a Problem Solving Process, Needing Clear Definitions at the Start? - November 7, 2013
- Getting Your eCommerce Category Structure & Category Pages Right - August 3, 2013
- Time Tracking Tools for Both Online and Offline Work - July 30, 2013