Pampeano.co.uk is an eCommerce website selling leather goods and polo equipment imported from Argentina.
The owner of Pampeano, Jennifer Ferrarese, required a site which reflected the luxury feel and exotic nature of her top Argentinian quality products. The Pampeano logo and colour scheme had to be incorporated, heavily influencing the design of the final product.
Main design and development elements:
Ecommerce and Shopping Cart Platform Development
Custom Opencart Template Design and Implementation
Search Engine Optimisation & Internet Marketing
Latest posts by colinmcgray (Posts)
- A Chat About Social Media Marketing - March 27, 2014
- Grow Your Email List: The Best Ways to Create Easy, Effective Opt In Forms - March 11, 2014
- What is Design? Is it a Problem Solving Process, Needing Clear Definitions at the Start? - November 7, 2013
- Getting Your eCommerce Category Structure & Category Pages Right - August 3, 2013
- Time Tracking Tools for Both Online and Offline Work - July 30, 2013