When The Awards Network came to Wild Trails Media and tasked us to create their new youth resource, it was a chance for us to create something fun and exciting for use by both teenagers and their mentors in the community.
They were looking for a few different services:
1. Graphic Design and Video Production
2. Flash Development and Programming
3. Custom PHP/MySQL Development
The site was designed to promote Amazing Things, a publication by the Awards Network educating youngsters on the various awards available to them through the various youth organisations in Scotland. Amazing Things already had a layout and a colour scheme so the challenge here was to translate that printed theme to a web context.
We added some interactive elements, such as an animated video on the front page, and created an interactive Flash app to help youngsters find out how the awards they are working towards connect together.
Latest posts by colinmcgray (Posts)
- A Chat About Social Media Marketing - March 27, 2014
- Grow Your Email List: The Best Ways to Create Easy, Effective Opt In Forms - March 11, 2014
- What is Design? Is it a Problem Solving Process, Needing Clear Definitions at the Start? - November 7, 2013
- Getting Your eCommerce Category Structure & Category Pages Right - August 3, 2013
- Time Tracking Tools for Both Online and Offline Work - July 30, 2013